I’ve been nominated by my blogger buddy Hussein Allam. I can’t thank you enough for this special award. You make my night bright, and my smile white! Hussein has MANY great blogs on his site that my fingers just itch to comment on, so I would definitely suggest checking him out!
Many thanks for this award ❤
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My 11 Questions:
1) Which part of the world you live?
The Southern United States – Georgia
2) What’s your favorite colour?
3) What’s your real name?!
Sarah (but you can still call me Celestial 🙂 )
4) What is the best dish of desserts you like mostly?!
Triple Chocolate Icecream
5) If you have millions of dollars what are you going to do with it?!
I would take lots of vacations, and not have to worry about “work” but focus on my passions of writing and improving my yoga!
6) Do you smoke?! If so why😄
6No, because I never had a positive reaction to smoking. I enjoy lighting incense and smudge, though!
7) What is your background?!
My background is I have a BA in English, a Masters in Teaching, but I don’t teach anymore. After three years of teaching, I decided to go switch careers for something I would be happy in. I’ve written poetry since I was very young. I have a published book out now for poetry called Soul Thoughts: celestialk.weebly.com. (Ask me for a copy!) I love what I do now in life. I met the love of my life, my dearest soulmate, and we’ve been married now for one year!
8) Do you like reading novels?! If yes what is your favorite novel?
I love reading fantasy novels!I’m on the Wheel of Time book series now, so I’d recommend that.
9) Are you 24 hours online on WordPress site?
I’m not on it 24 hours all the time, but I enjoy coming and seeing it. Honestly, lately I’ve been addicted to my Instagram online role-playing community of the Wheel of Time. I’m head of the Gray Ajah. Just saying. 😉
10) When did you discover you loved to write?
When I first learned how to write! Around 5 yrs old. A born-to-be-writer.
11) What is your favorite part of the day, and why?
My schedule is always different. My favorite part is whenever I get to be at home, even if I have to work at home typing. I love home!
My 11 Questions to my Nominees:
1) What’s your favorite activity or hobby?
2) Do you consider yourself to be a creative person and why?
3) Are you an optimistic person and why or why not?
4) Recommend to me your favorite book. What is it?
5) Cats or dogs?
6) Savory or sweet?
7) What is one thing you’re grateful for?
8) Did you have a good day today?
9) What’s the name of your animal, if you have one?
10) Why do you like to blog?
11) Beach or mountains?