I went on a much needed vacation: Treasure Island in Florida! We drove there, (did a lot of driving on the trip) and I sincerely didn’t want to leave the water. The Gulf is clear with calm waves, and warm like a refreshing bath. I literally didn’t want to ever leave the comfort of the water.
I posted a lot of silly Snapchat/Instagram videos and pics of our journey (please follow my Instagram to see :D), but going to the Ocean is a really spiritual journey for me.
I used to tell my dad, “Visiting the ocean is like visiting God,” and he never forgot that.
The sea is welcoming to me always, inviting, a conversationalist itself, and it always not only hears me, but understands me. I FEEL that it understands me, to my core. It responds to my thoughts, and more strongly, my words.
It may be strange to say this about a body of water, but I‘ve always felt this strong connection to it. It’s hard to explain.
Spiritual signs I noticed for me:
1. Seagulls crossed in front and behind me on the first night we visited the beach (a sign of clearing the path)
2. I called to the Dolphins and they showed up twice 🐬
3. We looked at the stars at night, and I saw a shooting star (or UFO) …
4. We saw cool lightning every night
5. The rain started and stopped for us as I prayed for it
6. Double rainbows
7. The sky was expansive, ever gorgeous, and I wanted to jump into the sunsets
8. I asked for the healing of the ocean, and felt it
9. The cosmic significance of the solar eclipse
Visiting the ocean is such a welcomed, spiritual journey that means a lot to me. I’d love to live close to the water, I am sad parting from it, and I can’t wait to see it again. ❤