I can’t thank you guys enough for thinking so highly of my blog! Thank you, friends. ❤ It does mean a lot to me, because I try to inspire people through my words, experiences, and poetry to enjoy life more thoroughly and more positively. I help to uplift people’s spirits, and give advice on what we could be doing to feel better about ourselves and the world.
I do have a self-published poetry book out entitled Soul Thoughts: Poetry for Our Growing Spirits for sale by me, if you want to ask, and/or check it out on my website here!
I’m going to fulfill the requirements of both awards through this post.
Rules of Versatile Blogger Award:
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 10 bloggers of your choice. Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
Rules of the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about themselves
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 AMAZING FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I self published my poetry book a few years ago, and it’s what holds me to being a true author. I love the ability to say my BOOK IS OUT THERE!! 😀
- I have been married for one year to the man I absolutely love.
- I’m a spiritual person and New-Age thinker who believes in Angels, Fairies, and the Creator.
- Fantasy is my favorite genre to read or watch. I recommend the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.
- I have a BA in English and an MAT.
- I love to travel and have been to Europe before – I love Europe – and really want to go back. Once, I spent a week in England ❤ I also went on a European cruise and hit some awesome countries. I still goal set to go see many more, such as Ireland, Italy, and France.
- I love my friends so much, but they all live several hours away from me. (Sigh, adulthood). But i throw birthday parties and Halloween parties every year and many of them come and help me celebrate! (PS: My birthday is June 9th! Coming up.)
There seems to be no end to these awards, because if you are nominated, you must nominate so many others (15 people is an extremely high number to try to nominate), but everyone here is deserving of having fantastic blogs. So here we go with my nominees:
rhapsodyboho.wordpress.com, hussein1987.wordpress.com, adelisemcullens.wordpress.com, soulgifts.com.au, https://celestialnicole.wordpress.com/, http://thesarahdoughty.wordpress.com/, http://nicodemasplusthree.wordpress.com/, https://chattykerry.wordpress.com/, https://mybicolblog.wordpress.com/, https://didisvgp.wordpress.com/, https://mohamadkarbi.com/, https://eyespluswords.com/, https://covertnovelist.wordpress.com/, https://makeitultrapsychology.wordpress.com/, https://rhythminlife.net/.
Again, thank you all, and have a wonderful day.
Namaste with Love,